Monday, January 7, 2008

Shared Creative Book Responses

Georgette, Josh, Aramis

The last week of school before Christmas Break, several students visited Mrs. Sykes' AM and PM classes to share their creative book responses. I selected several students I thought had created original visual or performing art activities for their selected books and also students I believed would present their responses clearly and confidently. All of the students I asked to share with Mrs. Sykes' classes accepted the challenge, conquered their fears, and presented their projects to an unfamiliar audience. Mrs. Sykes rewarded each of the presenters and communicated to me what a great job they had done. We hope Mrs. Sykes' students will be encouraged to read some of the books we shared with them.

Hannah, Billy

Landon, Christian

Ismael, Eddie, Teresa

Thomas, Chase

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, mr blount i love your blog.

ps my name is Nallely

Anonymous said...

Hello mr. blount i want 2 say is that u have great blog.

if u dont know me i'm Iris

Anonymous said...

hi Mr. Blount it Emily Rosenbaum