Saturday, December 8, 2007

Six Students Honored at Outback Steakhouse

Last week, six of my students were recognized along with several other Tomlin students for selling over $300 each during the PTSA's annual fundraiser. Nick B., Sara, Chase, Holly, Tyler, and Alexis K. were treated to a Hummer limo ride and a luncheon at the Plant City Outback Steakhouse. When they returned, I couldn't resist snapping a picture of them in their cool Outback t-shirts. Congratulations, kids, and a special thank-you to our business partner Outback Steakhouse!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting the picture of the outback winners.Holly and i match,we planned it when they gave us the shirts.

Nathan's Uncle said...

You're welcome, Alexis! We miss you already. Hope you like Mann Middle School. Mr. B.

Anonymous said...

Its ok, but i like Tomlin more than Mann for sure because its way to different. there is two teachers i dislike the most.

Anonymous said...

mr blount when are you going to give mann my 4 books just woundering let me know because my mom wants to know thank you

Nathan's Uncle said...

Alexis, I put your Scholastic books in the school mail today. You should get them early next week, but you only ordered two books, not four. Mr. B.

Anonymous said...

When I went on this trip,I was sooo excited that I could barely keep calm!!!!!!!!It was a blast!!I can't wait to go next year!!!!


-Holly