Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Creative Book Responses

Creative book responses will be presented in class beginning this Monday, December 10 through Friday, December 14. This will be the last book response of the second grading period, and as a formal project it is weighted equal to a test grade. Students have a choice of visual and/or performing creative book response modes keyed to Bloom's Taxonomy. For more information see the handout distributed in class. As always, students will need a copy of the book or a printed cover of the book to share when they do their presentations.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey mr.blount
its me sydney and i like your website especially the poem about prairie songs. i can still recite some of it now.

sydney

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr.Blount I sent you the address for my blog I just realized that you don't have to keep taking my poetry journal home,you can read my blog!It is for my poetry!I will leave the mark where you stopped.I hope you get this!

-Holly