Friday, February 1, 2008

Featured Student: Chance AKA Fidelis

Chance is a fine young man in every sense of the word. He is kind to his peers, polite and respectful to adults, and cares about the things that matter.

Chance is also our resident dinosaur expert. Although he loves all animals and nature, dinosaurs are his specialty. On the fantasy side, Chance loves dragons, and his favorite books are the Deltora series.

Recently, Chance started his own blog, and he has been full of questions for me on how to add features to his site. If you read comments on this site signed by "Fidelis," you might want to know that is his alter-ego. I love the name Chance has chosen, because he is truly a "faithful" friend.

You can visit Chance's blog here.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr.Blount i have anew post on my blog if u didn't know and i like being the featured student


your student,

Fidelis

Anonymous said...

why Mr.B how could you, why did u have to make William tell us our homework why! And I drank a lot of this liquid that makes u POOP so i might have to go POOP and i might also have gas problems.


your student,

Fidelis

Nathan's Uncle said...

Thanks for sharing all the details, Fidelis! I guess I'm just a mean teacher doing my job. I don't want you to get behind during FCAT time.
Mr. B.

Anonymous said...

ha ha that was a funny comment fidelis has shared!but i wish he never did ,i also went on his blog and it was cool!

Anonymous said...

mr.b i forgot my blog password so i made a new blog and its at http//:topaz-fidelis.blogspot.com so dont use the other one on your blog sohave a nice day!


your student,

Fidelis

Anonymous said...

Just a reminder to replace my blog with a new one its: http//:topaz-fidelis.blogspot.com. This is a reminder to replace my old blog with my new one.


your student,

Fidelis

Anonymous said...

Year books r awesome.


your student,

Fidelis

Anonymous said...

Hi mr.b how are u, im fine and still in barbados and im starting a new book same thing on another book. no is putting comments on my blog!


your former student,

Fidelis